Tuesday, December 20, 2016

'Tis the Season


'TIS THE SEASON!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful December, celebrating the life of our Savior! This week passed very quickly. We finally went to the souvenir flea market here in Moscow and bought some Putin Tshirts and fur hats. We spent a few days in NIzhny Novgorod and topped off the week with our ward Christmas party/barbecue (with a snowball fight between the YSA and volunteers).

I would like to first thank a few people in my life. For Christmas, I received some ties from some of my family members and priesthood men I greatly admire. I want to thank them all for their impact on my life, and let them know I have seen each of these ties before, as I watched them fulfill sacred priesthood duties.

As Christmas day approaches, let us not forget the reason for the season. Let us each give the gift of losing ourselves in service to others!

Merry Christmas and from Russia with love,
Elder Wilkins


Us with Less Active Artur
Me at a Christmas tree in a shopka in Nizhny

Purple tie is from Alan

Red tie on bed is ALabama tie from Rob (long day of travel)

Blueish green with hang loose is from Pres Clayton

Red with gold stripes is Bro. Corry

Brown is Kolter

Brownish plaid with jacket on is Chris Willis

Blue/Brown without jacket is Clint (uncle)
Blue and White is Grandpa Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment