It never slows down here anymore! Monday for preparation day, Elder Webb and I went and checked out Gorkii Park. It was huge and had a maze of an ice skating rink. We are going to try and go back sometime to go skating.
We had two exchanges this week. Tuesday I was with Elder Atkinson and it was a blast. Anytime he and I spend a day together, it feels like we've been serving together for 6 months. He also showed me how to make блин burritos (burritos with a crepe instead of a tortilla). Friday I was with Elder Irvin and we went and visited an investigator we had passed to them last week. Her daughter is a member and got her mom to start the discussions.
We managed to reconnect with Vitali this week. He is having some financial trouble so he has been working non-stop to keep his head above water. He said he wants to continue meeting but he can't promise he'll be able to come to church.
For the church's day of service, we had a choir rehearsal, sewed quilts for orphanages, and helped at an English club. In total we did about 9 hours of service that day!
Other than that, we had a choir concert and a stake volleyball tournament.
Now that the Christmas season is officially here, I would like to say Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season!
#lighttheworld
--
Elder Wilkins
At district meeting, preparing a Christmas card to send to the other companionships in the mission:
No comments:
Post a Comment